When it comes to weather, the four-season climate keeps us New Englanders in the Greenfield, MA area on our toes. For most of us, cutting costs and increasing efficiency is the goal. What if you could achieve these things without sacrificing home comfort? There’s one way: Make the smart move this spring and equip your home with a Ductless Mini-Split A/C System.
What Is a Mini-Split System?
Enjoy the breezy perks of a cooling unit and the added comfort of a secondary heating system. Ductless mini-split A/C systems can function as a heater or an air conditioner to keep your home comfortable year round.
Common features of ductless mini-split systems:
- Outdoor condenser and wall-mounted interior unit
- Hand held remote control
- Regulation of temperature in several rooms
- Forced air flow delivered in multiple directions
- ENERGY STAR eco-comfort technology and multi-stage filtration systems
- Whisper-quiet operation
Benefits of Installing a Mini-Split System
Transform your home into an oasis from season to season. When you select a ductless mini-split system, you can look forward to increased energy efficiency, comfort flexibility, and streamlined maintenance.
Additional perks of ductless mini-split systems:
- Minimize impact on the environment
- Increase air quality, reduce allergens and odors
- Better year-round home comfort
- Space-saving design, unobtrusive installation
The Right Time to Upgrade
Spring has arrived and summer is just around the corner! Beat the heat and the mid-summer installation rush. Adding a mini-split system to your home now will ensure ultimate comfort when the first sticky summer day arrives. As the seasons change, you’ll enjoy the option to switch from cooling to heating before it’s necessary to use your primary heating system.
Contact your local HVAC experts to learn more and set up an installation today!