Environmentally Friendly and EPA Approved
There are so many reasons for business owners in the Northeast to choose waste-oil equipment for highly effective and efficient heating. If you operate a business in Western Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, or Vermont, learn about the advantages of Sandri Clean Burn right here.
Clean Burn is a strong advocate of environmental protection and energy conservation. The technology’s furnaces, boilers, storage tanks, and recycling centers—which meet all EPA requirements for waste-oil recycling—eliminate extra handling and transportation of used waste oils and, consequently, help avoid the possibility of used waste oils entering our water supplies.
Efficient and Available
Clean Burn waste-oil furnaces and boilers turn a waste product into a valuable fuel, thus conserving natural energy supplies. Here are some interesting facts:
- Used waste oil possesses nearly twice the energy value of coal and more energy than #2 fuel oil.
- One gallon of used waste oil can generate 18 kilowatt hours of electricity.
- Two gallons of used waste oil can provide electricity to run the average household for approximately 24 hours. In other words, cook 48 meals in a microwave, blow-dry your hair 216 times, vacuum your house for 15 months, or keep your TV on for 180 hours.
“Sandri installed a wood stove for me two years ago and we’re great and professional, even working through a government program to cover the expense.”Christopher D.
“Tony serviced our furnace today and did a very thorough job. He was very pleasant and professional.”Bronze V.
“I switched to Sandri after years with another vendor. Very happy thus far.”Angelique B.
“I expect this is the beginning of a great relationship with Sandri.”Harriet P.
Thanks for all your assistance during this process. It was really appreciated and we are so happy with our new units. All the way around the service from Sandri has been excellent. The installers, billing department and your attention to detail and answ”Deb B.
Available When You Need Us
One Stop Shop
Family Owned & Operated
What happens to your vehicle’s used motor oil after it’s collected? That’s a good question.
The disturbing news is that over 200 million of the 1.3 billion gallons of used waste oil generated in the US yearly are not collected, but rather dumped illegally or accidentally into sewers, streams, drains, landfills, and backyards.
- 200 million gallons is the equivalent of nearly 20 Exxon Valdez spills each year.
- One gallon of used waste oil can contaminate up to one million gallons of fresh drinking water.
- One quart of used waste oil can create a two-acre slick on surface water.
- 40% of the pollution in US waterways is from used motor oil.
With a Clean Burn heating system, you can put recycled oil to good use in a safe, clean way that benefits your wallet and our environment.